Candidates are to start registration immediately. Note that wrong Entry will automatically disqualify a candidate.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and fully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
A. Registration Instructions
- Print out this page before commencing registration.
- The registration period is from 10th August to 31st August 2020.
All candidates shall upload their ‘0’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS Candidates who are awaiting results should also indicate by writing AR;
Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL,
Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before commencing registration;
UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
The registration fee for each candidate is N2000
Please NOTE that all change of course should also be made on the JAMB Portal
ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFIOKTION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
Ensure all entries are me: before final submission.
Step by step registration
- Log In using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng (undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised Not To Go Through Google;)
- On the Menu displayed on the Ieft-hand side of your screen, click Pre Admission screening
- Fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Regmatlon Number)
- Candidate should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information which will be displayed;
- If not qualified for the original course, moose an alternative course from the displayed course which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal ;
- Fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘0′ and or ’A’ level or Awaiting mulls).
- Awaiting results will be acceptable as long as admission Is In progress.
- Click on the make payment button to go no Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number Wich is the 12 digits number on the card;
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the Card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay.
- Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the payment is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your, account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left-hand side of your screen
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and Surname, and click login
- If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on JAMB portal
- Click on next step button to continue, then click Ok on the message dialog box, after filling all necessary details
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (DE)
- The step by step Registration procedure above also applies
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest qualification from the drop down and click on save. On the dialog box click OK when concluded
- To add more qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate
- Click in save when concluded
Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.